The popularity of the Lofoten has been growing for several years now, and now you too have the opportunity to experience the famous magic of the Lofoten! Our partner Timetravels will organize a student trip there in May.
Join us on May to this road trip to spectacular Lofoten! You have a chance to hike in the mountains, cruise through some amazing fjords, walk on beautiful beaches and chill in small cozy fishing villages. If you are looking for some amazing landscapes and beautiful nature, you should definitely take a look at this!
Don’t miss out on this arctic road trip together with fellow international students!
The adventure starts on Sunday May 8 and you arrive back at Friday, May 13. The price of the trip starts from €399. You get the discount with your HAMKO membership card (student card). Price for not-members is €429.
The trip includes:
- Round bus trip to Lofoten from your booked departure point.
- Accommodation in cabins for 6 to 12 people
- Day Tour by Bus around Lofoten Islands
- Guide services
- The health travel insurance*
It is possible to book amazing activities for the trip, such as a whale safari, a fjord cruise or kayaking. You can book these activities separately, and the prices are student-friendly.
Are you ready to go? Check this link for more information and how to sign up.
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance:
- via Helpdesk or
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-16.00.Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
*The health travel insurance is valid for cancellation due to sickness (with doctor’s certificate) and accidents as well as falling ill during the tour. The health travel insurance does not apply to self-induced accidents/illness or when intoxicated with drugs (alcohol, etc.)