Here we have gathered important links to, for example, HAMK’s services and Kela’s website.
- Student health care
- Student wellbeing (application for special arrangements can be found here)
- Access to campus buildings/key cards
- Accommodation in HAMK localities
- Information on financial aid and other Kela services for students
- Student restaurants in Finland (you can search for restaurants in your locality)
Wellbeing and mental health
- Nyyti ry – mental wellbeing for students
Nyyti ry is a national Finnish non-profit organisation that promotes students’ mental health by providing versatile information and activities about mental wellbeing and coping with everyday life while studying.
- Crisis helpline (MIELI – Mental Health Finland)
MIELI Mental Health Finland provides crisis assistance and support in order to prevent mental health problems and suicides.