HAMKO’s office will open again on Monday, 17 August after a long break. By following these common guidelines, visiting HAMKO’s office is safe for all of us:
- Please visit us only if you are healthy.
- To keep physical distance, we hope that only one person will enter the office at a time.
- Take care of good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer can be found both in the corridors of the university center and in our office.
- If possible, pay your membership fee in advance online. You can find the necessary instructions and links on our website.
- If you need to make payment in the office, we recommend paying by card.
- We recommend using Pivo digital student card to all our members.
- You can use Pivo student card alone if the sticker on the plastic card expires. You can update the academic year sticker later.
- Remember that you can also contact us by email, phone or via our social media.
Have a safe start to the academic year!