Wanna cross a visit to Lapland off your bucket list?
Timetravels takes you far beyond the Arctic Circle to experience the real Finnish winter in the northernmost ski resort of Europe in Saariselkä, the place which has ski slopes open sometimes even in June!
Visit the real Santa in the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, take selfies with the reindeers at a farm hosted by Sami people, enjoy the beautiful Arctic landscape and if you are lucky, the mesmerizing Northern lights! There is also a wide range of winter sports you can try – everything from adventurous snowshoeing and skiing to husky sledding, snowmobile driving and even swimming in the Arctic Ocean. The group will be accommodated in atmospheric cottages on the slope of the Kaunispää-mountain, which is a perfect place for spotting the Aurora Borealis!
Where can you sign up?
The sign up will begin on Monday October 11 at 12pm (noon)! Find more information and sign up here:
If you add yourself to the waitlist, you will get an email before the trip is about to be open for sale. Remember that signing up for the waiting list does not guarantee a spot on the trip! Last semester the trip was sold out almost instantly, so don’t hesitate and join us for this unforgettable journey in Northern Lapland!
The price of the trip starts from 329€ (members of HAMKO).
What is included in the price:
- A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä
- Accommodation in 3-14 person cabins with sauna for 4 nights
- Visit of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Arctic survival day activity
- Tour guide services in the destination
- The health travel insurance* valid for cancellation due to sickness (with doctor’s certificate) and accidents as well as falling ill during the tour
*the health travel insurance does not apply to self-induced accidents/illness or when intoxicated with drugs (alcohol, etc.)
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-16.00. Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
To maximize the safety of all passengers, everyone who joins the trip must be able to present:
- a vaccination certificate OR
- a certificate of Covid-19 infection (within last 6 months) OR
- a negative Covid-19 test result (within last 72 hrs)
(Note that with a negative test result, you might not be able to book the day-trip to Norway, this depends on the border regulations at the time)