HAMKO goes Saariselkä with Timetravels!
Discover magical Lapland in Europe’s northernmost ski resort! Visit Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, check out a reindeer farm run by Sami people, explore the beautiful Arctic landscape and, if you are lucky, see the Northern lights! Try your hand at a variety of Winter sports: snowshoe trekking, cross-country skiing, husky sledding, snowmobile driving, swimming in the Arctic Ocean – and all this at student discount prices! The group will be staying in atmospheric cottages on Kaunispää-fell – a perfect place for spotting the Aurora Borealis!
Price for HAMKO’s members 329 €.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES
• A round-trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä from a chosen departure point
• 4 nights’ accommodation in 3-14 person cabins with sauna
• Visit to the famous Ranua Zoo
• Visit to Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
• Tour guide services at the destination
PACKAGE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Catering and food (all cottages and cabins equipped with self-catering facilities)
• Bed linen (can be rented in Saariselkä at €15/trip)
• Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online up to 7 days before departure)