The student card granting terms

Student card granted by the Student Union is for students studying Bachelor's or Master's Degree. International degree programme and exchange students are also entitled to the student card.


The academic year sticker is what makes the student card valid. Sticker will be changed annually, and it is a sign of the paid Student Union membership.


Student card cannot be granted for the Open university students.


You must fulfill all of the following criteria to be eligible to receive a student card:


1. You are studying for a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the university of applied sciences.
2. You have registered as attending for the semester or for the academic year.
3. You become a member of your own Student Union (This will happen as you order the student card).